A scholastic honor society, Eta Kappa Nu has numerous award programs designed to promote and encourage educational excellence in electrical and computer engineering.
These awards recognize outstanding accomplishments by students, professors, and industry professionals who make significant contributions to society and who exemplify a balance of scholarship, service, leadership, and character.
Each award credits a specific segment of electrical and computer engineering and is presented at an appropriate venue. HKN encourages chapters and individuals to nominate all students and colleagues who deserve to be honored.
For a full list of IEEE Educational Activities Board awards, visit www.ieee.org/eab-awards.
View the 2013 IEEE-HKN Submission Calendar PDF.
- Outstanding Chapter Award
- Alton B. Zerby and Carl T. Koerner Student (OSA) Award
- Outstanding Young Professional Award (OYP)
- C. Holmes MacDonald Outstanding Teacher Award
- Vladimir Karapetoff Outstanding Technical Achievement Award
- Eminent Member Award
- Distinguished Service Award (DSA)
* Extended Deadlines
|Outstanding Teaching Award||30 April||
|Outstanding Student Award||30 June*||
|Outstanding Chapter Award||15 October*||
|Outstanding Young Professional Award||31 May*||
|Karapetoff Award||31 May*||
|Distinguished Service Award||31 Mayfirstname.lastname@example.org|